Sinclair Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Heavy Duty Engine Oil
Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Sinclair Full Synthetic Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil is specifically formulated to give you optimal protection and performance from our most advanced technology.
Built for the Engines They're Building Today
Today’s engine designs have progressed and put new demands on engine oil, as OEMs increase horsepower and engine heat, reduced emissions, and increase fuel economy. Sinclair Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil has progressed as well. It takes the most advance engine oils to meet the demands of balancing durability, extending drain intervals, and protecting emissions control devices, and Sinclair delivers performance you’ll notice.
Sinclair Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil gives outstanding protection and provides powerful, long-lasting, high-performing friction management and reduced metal-to-metal contact.
Sinclair Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oils: Performance You'll Notice
Our Full Synthetic oils have been specifically formulated and designed to provide:
- Improved fuel economy. Reduces fuel costs without sacrificing engine protection and performance.
- Extended oil drain intervals. Fuel economies can be gained when following engine manufacturer recommendations and in conjunction with scheduled oil analysis.
- Enhanced friction reduction. Provides a very strong oil film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts, delivering up to 53% better wear protection.1
- Unsurpassed wear protection. The latest generation API CK-4 Sinclair engine oils provide increased protection against harmful engine and bearing wear due to cavitation, because they improve oil aeration.
- Better oxidation and deposit control. Stands up to high heat and stress to protect as well on the last day as it does on the first day. Up to 83% better oxidation control and 63% better deposit control.2
- Provides added oxidation control and protection against acid buildup that can cause rust and corrosion.
1 Using HD 10W-30 CK-4, compared to Conventional HD 15W-40 CK-4 during on-highway long-haul service. Savings will vary on idle time and other driving conditions of your fleet or vehicle.
2 Compared to new limits of API CK-4 requirements.
|Viscosity Grade||Full Syn 5W-40 CK-4|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.082|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||6535 (-30)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||225|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||437|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||33.57|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.5|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.116|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.007|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.124|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.115|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-45°C (-49°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||24,113 (-35)|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8572|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.99|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.314|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||10|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||14.76|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||87.75|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||177|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.127|
|Title||Full Syn 5W-40 CK-4|
|ACEA E9, E7, E4, E2||Meets Requirements|
|Allison C-4||Suitable for Use|
|API CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-2, CF||Meets Requirements|
|API CJ-4||Meets Requirements|
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|CAT ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler/Fiat MS-10902||Meets Requirements|
|CID A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G||Meets Requirements|
|Cummins 20086||Meets Requirements|
|Cummins CES 20081, 20077, 20076||Meets Requirements|
|Detroit Diesel 93K218, 93K215, 93K214||Meets Requirements|
|Detroit Diesel 93K222||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS-M2C171-E||Meets Requirements|
|Global DHD-1||Meets Requirements|
|JASO DH-2||Meets Requirements|
|Mack EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N Premium Plus 03, EO-M Plus, and prior||Meets Requirements|
|Mack EOS-4.5||Meets Requirements|
|MAN 3275, 270||Meets Requirements|
|MAN 3575||Meets Requirements|
|MB 228.3, 228.31||Meets Requirements|
|MTU 2.1||Meets Requirements|
|MTU Type I, Type II||Meets Requirements|
|Renault RLD-4||Meets Requirements|
|Volvo VDS-4, 3, 2||Meets Requirements|
|Volvo VDS-4.5||Meets Requirements|
Information accurate as of December 12, 2023