Sinclair Full Synthetic 5W-40 CK-4 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Sinclair Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil Heavy Duty Engine Oil
Sinclair OEMs have advanced engines design to improve fuel economy, reduce emissions and extend oil drain intervals. And Sinclair has innovated and improved engine oil technology to stay in front of these changes.
Sinclair Full Synthetic Heavy Duty 5W-40 CK-4 Diesel Engine Oil gives you unsurpassed protection and better performance, especially in very cold or hot temperatures.
- Sinclair’s best performance for reliable starts even in extreme cold conditions.
- Outstanding extended drain intervals.
- Improved fuel economy.
- Meets or exceeds the OEM requirements.
Innovation You Can Count On
Sinclair Full Synthetic 5W-40 CK-4 is a technologically advanced lubricant that provides powerful, long-lasting, high-performing protection to manage friction and reduce metal-to-metal contact–giving you outstanding protection for longer engine life.
Sinclair Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil: Performance You'll Notice
Specifically formulated to deliver you the following benefits:
- Outstanding protection for extended drain intervals.
- Improved fuel economy – up to 1.6% better when you follow OEM recommendations and proper oil analysis.1
- Excellent wear protection – up to 53% better 2 – with formulations that improve oil aeration to protect against the cavitation that leads to engine and bearing wear.
- Better friction reduction, with a powerful oil film that helps prevent metal-to-metal contact on rotating parts.
- Oxidation control as much as 83% better and 63% better deposit control3 with advanced Sinclair technology that withstands heat and pressure.
- Higher starting TBN to give you increased oxidation control and protection against rust and corrosion caused by acid buildup.
1 Using HD 10W-30 CK-4, compared to Conventional HD 15W-40 CK-4 during on-highway long-haul service. Savings will vary on idle time and other driving conditions of your fleet or vehicle.
2 Compared to new limits of API CK-4 requirements.
3 Compared to new limits of API CK-4 requirements.
- This product and grade is a fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which the API CK-4 service categories are recommended. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and a wide range of cold and hot temperatures.
- It is backward compatible for CJ-4 and older API service categories.
- Approved by or meets requirements of major OEMs such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack/Volvo, Paccar, Navistar, Caterpillar, and others.
|ACEA E9, E7, E4, E2||Meets Requirements|
|API CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-2, CF||Meets Requirements|
|API CJ-4||Meets Requirements|
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|CAT ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler/Fiat MS-10902||Meets Requirements|
|CID A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G||Meets Requirements|
|Cummins 20086||Meets Requirements|
|Cummins CES 20081, 20077, 20076||Meets Requirements|
|Detroit Diesel 93K218, 93K215, 93K214||Meets Requirements|
|Detroit Diesel 93K222||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS-M2C171-E||Meets Requirements|
|Global DHD-1||Meets Requirements|
|JASO DH-2||Meets Requirements|
|Mack EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N Premium Plus 03, EO-M Plus, and prior||Meets Requirements|
|Mack EOS-4.5||Meets Requirements|
|MAN 3275, 270||Meets Requirements|
|MAN 3575||Meets Requirements|
|MB 228.3, 228.31||Meets Requirements|
|MTU 2.1||Meets Requirements|
|MTU Type I, Type II||Meets Requirements|
|Renault RLD-4||Meets Requirements|
|Volvo VDS-4, 3, 2||Meets Requirements|
|Volvo VDS-4.5||Meets Requirements|
|Allison C-4||Suitable for Use|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.082|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||6535 (-30)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||225|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||437|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||33.57|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.5|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.116|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.007|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.124|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.115|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-45°C (-49°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||24,113 (-35)|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8572|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.99|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.314|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||10|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||14.76|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||87.75|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||177|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.127|
|4/1 Gallon||Product Number - 725-007|
Information accurate as of December 12, 2021