Sinclair Arctic Fire Lithium MP E2
Sinclair Greases Industrial Lubricants and Greases
OEMs have advanced equipment designs and operating conditions are becoming more severe. These changes increase stress on plain bearings, roller bearings, gears and couplings. Sinclair grease has been formulated to meet these challenges.
Sinclair Litholine Multi-Purpose EP 2 Grease is a tough, long-lasting, multi- purpose lithium 12-hydroxy stearate grease designed for effective and economical lubrication of transportation, mining, and construction equipment. It is formulated with the highest quality base oils available and fortified with rust and oxidation inhibitors as well as extreme pressure additives. Sinclair Litholine Multi-Purpose EP 2 Grease provides high load capacity, pump ability, reversibility, superior water resistance, and outstanding protection against rust and oxidation. Sinclair Litholine Multi-Purpose EP 2 Grease is also recommended as a general purpose lubricant for a wide variety of heavy-duty industrial applications. This product meets NLGI LB performance requirements.
Performance You'll Notice
- High Film Strength - maximum resistances to lubricant film rupture due to speed, load and temperature.
- High Load Capacity - effective extreme pressure (EP) additive protection reduces scuffing, scoring, and seizure of bearing and gear surfaces under heavy loads, shock loads, or overloads.
- Good Performance at Low and High Temperatures - can be used from 0°F to 275°F.
- Excellent Pumpability - can be used in central lubrication systems, with all the benefits of bulk handling and storage.
- Outstanding Rust and Oxidation Protection - designed to provide better rust protection and longer oxidation protection than other greases.
- Excellent Water Resistance - minimizes water washout and corrosion of surfaces when there is water in the system.
- Excellent Reversibility - does not change hardness after repeated heating and cooling cycles.
Sinclair Litholine Multi-Purpose EP 2 Grease is recommended wherever lithium multi-purpose grease is required. Some specific applications include: year round chassis lubrication, universal joints, water pumps, and truck fifth wheels. This multi-purpose product can be effectively used to simplify lubrication and reduce lubricant inventory. For example, Sinclair Litholine Multi-Purpose EP 2 can be used to lubricate nearly all grease points of underground mining equipment, and can be used in the grease fittings and hand-packed bearings of transportation equipment. Sinclair Litholine Multi-Purpose EP 2 Grease is also recommended for the lubrication of industrial equipment, in applications such as heavy-duty bearings, plain bearings, and bearings operating under intermittent or shock load conditions.
|Dropping Point, °C (°F), Min.||ASTM D 2265||177°C (350°F)|
|Operating Temp Range||-20 to 250°F|
|Oxidation Stability, PSI loss||ASTM D942||5|
|Roll Stability, % Change||ASTM D1831||> 10|
|Thickener Type||Lithium 12-Hydroxy Stearate|
|Water Washout % Loss||ASTM 1264||> 15|
|Worked Penetration @ 77°F||ASTM D217||265-295|
|40/14oz||Product Number - 753-013|
Information accurate as of June 6, 2019