Sinclair Full Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil
Sinclair Full Synthetic Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
Sinclair Full Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil delivers increased fuel mileage thanks to its pure, advanced formulation. In addition to outstanding protection and performance, it also provides the following benefits.
- Fully licensed by GM and meets or exceeds GM dexos1™ Gen 2 specifications for worldwide warranty requirements for all GM automotive gasoline engines currently in use.
- Amplifies horsepower and improves acceleration.
- Longer lasting and better engine protection versus conventional oils thanks to strong synthetic base oils and advanced technology that provides a strong barrier that controls friction, resists wear and prevents contact between metal surfaces.
- Engineered to handle extreme hot and cold conditions, stop-and-go traffic, recurrent short trips, heavy loads and dusty conditions.
- Meets or exceeds dexos1™ Gen 2, API SN and ILSAC GF-5 requirements.
Engineered with Today's Engines in Mind
OEMs have been advancing engine designs, and those new designs demand more from motor oil. Sinclair Full Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil has kept pace with engine advancements and is formulated to provide maximum performance.
Full Synthetic Motor Oil: Performance You'll Notice
Sinclair Full Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil – The benefits you demand.
Controls friction and wear over 80% better than current API requirements.¹
- Increased fuel economy and reduced fuel costs without losing engine protection and performance. You’ll also notice increased acceleration.
- Longer periods between oil changes.
- Formulated to handle the most severe conditions.
- 100% pure synthetic, with molecules that provide superior, long-lasting engine protection and performance.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection.
- Enhanced friction reduction. Sinclair oils actually react to heat to form a critical barrier that reduces friction and protects metal surfaces.2
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
1 Based on Sequence IV Wear test.
2 To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- All gasoline- and flex-fuel cars, light trucks and SUVs, including gasoline-electric hybrids, notably under severe conditions.
- Designed to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Ideal for vehicles operating on fuels up to E85 ethanol.
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|GM 4718M||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.023|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.135|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||5800 (-35)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||226|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||439|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||5/0|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||35.66|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||20/0|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 100°C, cP||ASTM D6616||5.76|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.7|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.059|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.0079|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.104|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||13|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.076|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-45°C (-49°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||21,000 (-40)|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||7.5|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8465|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.9|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.3|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.9|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||8.475|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||44.59|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||170|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.085|
|330 Gallon Tote||Product Number - 730-002|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 848-003|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 848-014|
Information accurate as of August 8, 2019