Sinclair Full Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil
Sinclair Full Synthetic Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
Sinclair Full Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil is a pure and extremely advanced formulation that delivers outstanding protection, performance and the following benefits:
- Improved fuel mileage, maximum horsepower and increased acceleration.
- Longer-lasting and better protection than conventional oils due to strong synthetic base oils and technology that provides a friction-controlling barrier that resists wear and prevents contact between metal surfaces.
- Designed to handle extreme hot and cold driving conditions: stop-and-go traffic, recurring short trips, heavy loads and dusty conditions.
- Meets or exceeds API SN and ILSAC GF-5 requirements.
Engineered with Today's Engine's in Mind
Sinclair Full Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil has kept pace with OEM’s as they continue to design advanced lighter engines with increased power loads.
Full Synthetic Motor Oil: Performance You'll Notice
Sinclair Full Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil delivers these benefits:
Controls friction and wear more than 80% better than the latest API requirements.1
- Increased fuel economy and reduced fuel costs without losing engine protection and performance. You’ll also notice increased acceleration.
- Longer periods between oil changes.
- Formulated to handle the most severe conditions.
- 100% pure synthetic, with molecules that provide superior, long-lasting engine protection and performance.
A strong oil film serves to resist metal-to-metal contact, even under stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection.
- Augmented friction reduction - Sinclair oils are heat-reactive and produce a vital barrier that reduces friction and protects metal surfaces.2
Weathers heat and shearing to extend oil life.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
1 Based on Sequence IV Wear test.
2 To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- All gasoline- and flex-fuel cars, light trucks and SUVs, including gasoline-electric hybrids, notably under severe conditions.
- Designed to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Ideal for vehicles operating on fuels up to E85 ethanol.
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-10797||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS M2C945-A, M2C930-A, M2C153||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.018|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.132|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||4099 (-30)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||208|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||406|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||34.58|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||10/0|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 100°C, cP||ASTM D6616||6.14|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.67|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.043|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.004|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.086|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||11.7|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.077|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-45°C (-49°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||12,500 (-35)|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||7.8|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.852|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.92|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.3|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||8.918|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||49.86|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||160|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.085|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 504-003|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 501-006|
Information accurate as of August 8, 2019