Sinclair Synthetic Blend 5W-20 Motor Oil
Synthetic Blend Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
As OEMs have advanced engine designs that demand more from motor oil, Sinclair Lubricants technology has advanced to meet or exceed these challenges. For nearly 100 years, Sinclair has delivered performance you’ll notice. Synthetic Blend 5W-20 Motor Oil provides extra protection and peace of mind, compared with conventional oil. Sinclair Synthetic Blend 5W-20:
- Fights thermal breakdown, reducing deposit formation to protect engines longer and better than conventional oils.
- Contains additives designed to keep engines clean.
- Provide a strong friction control barrier that provides excellent wear resistance by keeping metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Meets or exceeds warranty requirements for most automotive gas engines currently used in the U.S. and import car and light truck segments.
Synthetic Blend Motor Oil featuring Performance You'll Notice
Specifically formulated to give you:
Controls friction and wear more than 65% better than the latest API requirements.1
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
- Provides extra protection, compared to conventional oil.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. Sinclair oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.2
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Better oxidation and deposit control. New engine design strategies for some OEMs result in higher operating temperatures and the need for greater protection.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
1 As measured against the Sequence IV Average Cam Wear Limit for API SP.
2 To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Provides extra performance benefits for passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles; plus new and rebuilt engines.
- Formulated to exceed ILSAC GF-6 performance requirements.
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|API SN||Meets Requirements|
|API SN Plus||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-10797||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS M2C945-B1, M2C945-A, M2C930-A, M2C153||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS M2C960-A1||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-5||Meets Requirements|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.007|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.119|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||4816 (-30)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||220|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||428|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||34.00|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||30/0|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.6|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.038|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.004|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.081|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||11.1|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.064|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-45°C (-49°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||13,600 (-35)|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||7.55|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.855|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.712|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.235|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||8.405|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||48.12|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||151|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.07|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 833-003|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 833-014|
|330 Gallon Tote||Product Number - 833-002|
Information accurate as of December 12, 2023