Sinclair Synthetic Blend 5W-30 Motor Oil
Synthetic Blend Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
As OEMs have changed and adapted engine designs to be lighter, while maintaining or even increasing horsepower, Sinclair Oils have changed and adapted as well.
Sinclair Synthetic Blend 5W-30 Motor Oil gives you the extra protection and peace of mind you just can’t get from conventional oil. It provides:
- Thermal breakdown resistance and a reduction of deposit formations, so you get longer-lasting, tougher engine protection than conventional oils.
- Additives that actually work to keep your engine clean and running smooth.
- A strong friction-controlling film barrier that resists wear and prevents contact between metal surfaces.
- Meets or exceeds warranty requirements for all automotive gasoline engines currently in use in U.S. and import cars and light trucks.
Synthetic Blend Motor Oil featuring Performance You'll Notice
Sinclair Synthetic Blend 5W-30 motor oil delivers the following benefits:
Friction and wear over 65% better than current API requirements.1
- Protection that withstands even the harshest, most severe conditions.
- More protection than conventional oil.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under stress.
- Outstanding protection against wear, with molecules that actually bond and prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Heat-activated friction reduction that forms a vital barrier that protects against friction in metal surfaces.2
Extends engine life by withstanding heat and shearing.
- Meets needs of new engine design strategies by providing better oxidation and deposit control under higher operating temperatures.
- Excels in the harshest conditions.
1 As measured against the Sequence IV Average Cam Wear Limit for API SN.
2 To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Provides extra performance benefits for passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles; including those with new and rebuilt engines.
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 performance requirements.
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|API SN||Meets Requirements|
|API SN Plus||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS M2C946-B1, M2C946-A, M2C929-A||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS M2C961-A1||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-5||Meets Requirements|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.02|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.099|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||5500 (-30)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||220|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||428|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||33.48|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||20/0|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.05|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.059|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.0079|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.087|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.077|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-45°C (-49°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||19,100 (-35)|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||8.6|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8577|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.92|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.3|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||11.3|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||67.62|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||161|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.085|
|330 Gallon Tote||Product Number - 832-002|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 832-003|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 832-014|
Information accurate as of December 12, 2021