Sinclair TO-4 Torque Fluid SAE 30
Sinclair Agriculture & Construction Equipment Industrial Lubricants and Greases
Sinclair TO-4 Torque Fluid SAE 30 is a multipurpose lubricant formulated for transmissions, wet brakes, and hydraulic systems whenever a fluid meeting Caterpillar® TO-4 requirements is needed. With its excellent hydraulic oil stability and protection against high-pressure pump wear, it offers the following benefits.
- Reduced operational cost.
- Smoother operation.
- Extended oil life.
Formulated for the Driveline Designs of Today
There have been dramatic changes in drivelines, and there is a need for specialized fluids that meet the needs of unique applications. Sinclair TO-4 Torque Fluid SAE 30 is an advanced driveline fluid engineered to achieve the ideal balance of protection, toughness, and endurance.
- Formulated for excellent operation in a wide range of operating temperatures and applications.
- Metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts is mitigated via a strong oil film barrier that extends the life of your equipment and prevents wear.
- Combats rust while performing well even with some water present and offers outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
- Designed for transmissions, wet brakes, and hydraulic systems whenever a fluid meeting C-4 or TO-4 requirements is needed.
|Allison C-4||Meets Requirements|
|CAT TO-4||Meets Requirements|
|ZF TE-ML 03C||Meets Requirements|
|CAT TDTO||Suitable for Use|
|CAT TO-2||Suitable for Use|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||216|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||420|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||27.74|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8886|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||11.87|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||106.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||100|
|5 Gallon||Product Number - 532-008|
Information accurate as of June 6, 2019