Sinclair Synthetic Blend 5W-30 Motor Oil
Sinclair High Mileage Synthetic Blend Motor Oils Passenger Car Motor Oil
Sinclair High Mileage Synthetic Blend Motor Oil has been specifically engineered and formulated to extend engine life in vehicles with 75,000 or more miles already on the odometer. It actually conditions seals, prevents leaks, demonstrates outstanding oxidation stability and also provides added protection against sludge and deposit buildup as well against high operating temperatures.
In addition, it delivers the following benefits:
- Reduces oil consumption while increasing power output.
- Repels thermal breakdown and decreases formation deposits, so you get better engine protection longer than conventional oils.
- Creates a powerful barrier of film that controls friction, resists wear and keeps metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Meets or exceeds warranty requirements for most automotive gasoline engines currently used in U.S. and import cars and light trucks.
Sinclair High Mileage Synthetic Blend Motor Oil: Performance You'll Notice
Specifically formulated to give you:
65% better friction and wear control than current API requirements.1
- Maximizes engine life for vehicles with 75,000+ miles, providing better protection than conventional oils, plus leak prevention through seal conditioning.
- Formulated to handle the harshest, most severe conditions.
Sinclair High Mileage Synthetic Blend’s strong oil film prevents metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme conditions.
- Unsurpassed protection against wear, with technologically advanced molecules that bond and prevent contact of rotating metal-to-metal engine parts.
- Augmented friction reduction as oils react to heat, producing a vital barrier that reduces friction between metal surfaces.2
Withstands heat and shearing to extend oil life.
- Performs in even the most severe conditions.
1 As measured against the Sequence IV Average Cam Wear Limit for API SN.
2 To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Provides benefits for high mileage passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles; plus new and rebuilt engines.
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 requirements.